NEW YORK, USA
Welcome to the World Legal Summit New York!
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 8:30 (breakfast / registration) | 9am – 5pm | 5pm – 6:30 (cocktails)
This first part of the WLS is designed to bring disparate jurisdictions together in collaboration around building a better understanding of what is happening with technology regulation and governance world-wide. New York will bring a unique viewpoint to the discussion, focusing on the legislative and governance structures in the city and more broadly across the USA.
This year the WLS is focusing on three main categories:
Identity and Personal Governance
Cyber Security and Personal Data
Panelists will include
- Linda Tvrdy, Instructor with the Committee on Global Thought, Columbia, and Columbia Blockchain Alliance | Moderator | LinkedIn
- Susan Joseph, Principal, Blockchain and Legal Consulting | LinkedIn
- Jonathan Askin, founder of Brooklyn Law Incubator, professor at Brooklyn Law | LinkedIn
- Nick Morgan, Partner at Paul Hastings | LinkedIn
- Behnam Dayanim, Partner, Paul Hastings | LinkedIn
- Danny Zuckerman, Co-Founder, 3Box.io | LinkedIn
- Nita Sanger, CEO, Idea Innovate Consulting | LinkedIn
- Joshua Ashley Klayman, Linklaters U.S. Head of Fintech and Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets; formerly Founder and CEO of Klayman LLC and Inflection Point Blockchain Advisors, LLC | LinkedIn
- Stephen Palley, Partner, Anderson Kill – Co-Chair, Blockchain and Virtual Currency Practice | LinkedIn
- Prakash Santhana, Managing Director, Payments Integrity & Cyber Risk Services, Deloitte | LinkedIn
- Huu Nguyen, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs | LinkedIn
- Ed Walters, CEO, Fastcase, Adjunct Professor at Georgetown University Law Center | LinkedIn
Watch out for your city’s local projects! These will be projects your host is passionate about and that the local community cares about. It will be an opportunity for you and your community to further progress these projects, in a globally collaborative environment.
Collaborate with us and the global community to further the understanding of legislative and regulatory frameworks. These frameworks are enabling the sustainable development of emerging technologies and your input is important!
>> Request your invite here (limited spots available) >>
Note: your city host will review your invitation request and will inform you of the status of your invitation within one month before the event or sooner.
200 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10166