Welcome to the World Legal Summit Moscow!
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 9:30AM – 5:00PM
This first part of the WLS is designed to bring disparate jurisdictions together in collaboration around building a better understanding of what is happening with technology regulation and governance world-wide. Moscow will bring a unique viewpoint to the discussion, focusing on the legislative and governance structures in the city and more broadly across Russia.
This year the WLS is focusing on three main categories:
Identity and Personal Governance
Cyber Security and Personal Data
9.30 am: Registration
10 am – 11.30 am: Autonomous Machines
11.30 am – 11.45 am: Coffee Break
11.45 am – 1.15 pm: Identity & Governance
1.15 pm – 1.45 pm: Lunch Break
1.45 pm – 3.15 pm: Cyber Security & Personal Data
3.15 pm – 3.30 pm: Coffee Break
3.30 pm – 5 pm: Access to Justice
5 pm: Networking
- Alexander Tyulkanov (Moderator), Deputy Department Director for the Regulation of Cyberphysical Systems and Big Data, Skolkovo Foundation | LinkedIn
- Andrey Neznamov, Executive Director, Sberbank | LinkedIn
- Maxim Karliuk, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for Law and Development HSE-Skolkovo
- Roman Dushkin, Director for Science and Technology, AI Agency | LinkedIn
- Elena Vvedenskaya, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for Scientific Information in Social Sciences of the Russian Academy of Science
- Roman Yankovskiy, Counsel, Tomashevskaya & Partners Law Firm | LinkedIn
- Ivan Podmasko, Managing Partner, Scrypta Law Firm | LinkedIn
- Sergey Voronkevich (Moderator), CEO, Data Privacy Office | LinkedIn
- Vasily Bannikov, Head of GIB Crypto, Group IB
- Maxim Lagutin, Founder, B-152
- Stas Sokolovsky, Senior Lawyer, GMT Legal
- Holger Zscheyge (Moderator), Managing Director, Infotropic Media | LinkedIn
- Alexander Sarapin, Executive Director, Pravo Tech
- Anna Smirnova, Deputy Director, Scientific Institute for Legal Information at the Ministry of Justice
- Ekaterina Shabaeva, Head of Department for Legal Technology, European Legal Service
- Dmitrij Grits, Dean, Institute of Business Law Moscow State Kutafin Law Academy
Watch out for your city’s local projects! These will be projects your host is passionate about and that the local community cares about. It will be an opportunity for you and your community to further progress these projects, in a globally collaborative environment.
Collaborate with us and the global community to further the understanding of legislative and regulatory frameworks. These frameworks are enabling the sustainable development of emerging technologies and your input is important!
>> Request your invite here (limited spots available) >>
Note: your city host will review your invitation request and will inform you of the status of your invitation within one month before the event or sooner.
House of German Economy
1-y Kazachiy per. 7
Brought to you by
See The Live Action Here!