Welcome to the World Legal Summit Curitiba!
Date: August 1, 2019
Time: 8:30AM – 6:00PM
This first part of the WLS is designed to bring disparate jurisdictions together in collaboration around building a better understanding of what is happening with technology regulation and governance world-wide. Curitiba will bring a unique viewpoint to the discussion, focusing on the legislative and governance structures in the city and more broadly across Brazil.
This year the WLS is focusing on three main categories:
Identity and Personal Governance
Cyber Security and Personal Data
Confirmed Panelists Include:
- Kael Moro, Partner at Vanzin & Penteado Advogados | LinkedIn
- André Tesser, Legal Director at Celepar | LinkedIn
- Gustavo Artese, Partner at Viseu Advogados (Digital and Privacy) | LinkedIn
- Marcos Wachowicz, Coordinator of GEDAI (Study Group on Copyright and Industrial Law) at UFPR | LinkedIn
- Fernando Zanicotti, Managing Director at Agres | LinkedIn
- Luiz Rodrigo Grochocki, Coordinator of Innovation and Integration of Technology for Public Safety at the Ministry of Justice | LinkedIn
- Susan Pastega, Global Risk and Compliance Director at Ebanx | LinkedIn
- Cinthia Freitas, Professor at PUC PR | LinkedIn
- Cláudio Carreirão, Project Manager at Volvo, Brazil | LinkedIn
- Thiago Araujo, Project manager in electrical engineering, electronics and vehicle connectivity at Volvo, Brazil | LinkedIn
- Gisele Ueno, Founder at Hi-LAW Consult | LinkedIn
- Gisele Raulik, Open Innovation Leader at Celepar | LinkedIn
Watch out for your city’s local projects! These will be projects your host is passionate about and that the local community cares about. It will be an opportunity for you and your community to further progress these projects, in a globally collaborative environment.
Collaborate with us and the global community to further the understanding of legislative and regulatory frameworks. These frameworks are enabling the sustainable development of emerging technologies and your input is important!
>> Request your invite here (limited spots available) >>
Note: your city host will review your invitation request and will inform you of the status of your invitation within one month before the event or sooner.